Long Arm Quilting

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Soul Searching Quilt


I also have this fabulous quilt to chat about. Ibby made this one using Kathy Doughty's pattern from one of her new books Making Quilts. That link may not work.


I had a blast quilting this one. Straight lines and swirls are best friends in my opinion...soul mates if you will.


I am kinda wild about how it turned out. I custom quilted it.


I also think Ibby has one stellar collection of low volume fabric.

Happy Quilting Folks!
Tia


2 comments:

  1. One of my goals is to have the exceptional machine quilting skills of Tia Curtis transform one of my quilts. Every time I think you have gone over the top, you just turn up with another magnificent spectacle!!!! One day ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jody I will happily quilt for you anytime! You make me blush!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia