Long Arm Quilting

Monday, April 14, 2014

A pretty quilt


Hey there! I just finished a quilt I can show you! Isn't this a pretty one? I just love the prettiness to it. It is a modified Dresden Plate with some fun dimensional piecing in the centers.


I custom quilted it so the folded bits would pop.



Here is a better shot of the "pop" of the folded parts.


And a gratuitus shot of the back.


I did a wide border of my favorite quick feather...a hooked feather.

OK, back down to the lair! It was great seeing you...I will be back soon I hope!

Tia

1 comment:

  1. Tia, I love that you used a large white, pink and green floral print for the background of your Dresdens in the center of this quilt, and then you switched to a tiny floral in the same colors for the borders. It looks awesome. Fabulous Quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia