Long Arm Quilting

Thursday, March 20, 2014

latest quilts


I have been crazy busy lately. Here are 4 quilts I finished recently. This top one is Pam's Irish Chain that I quilted with a digital feather I have been wanting to use for a while.


This quilt is one for my mom. I gave her a pack of Liberty of London fabric for Christmas last year and she used them in this quilt. I LOVE the border print she used, but she does not know what it was.


This is a back view of how I quilted it.


This is a neat quilt for Debbie. She wanted me to custom quilt it however I wanted. I must admit I was a bit stumped...


In the end I took inspiration from the fabric in the blocks.


This is a very happy scrappy trip along for Leona. I quilted it with a dizzy edge to edge. Basicly it is spirals.


This is the back.


Pretty fun variety of quilts.

Cheers!
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia